13 facts about Azuma Ibara
1. I’m a proud goth.
2. I speak Spanish, Japanese and English (I’m better in the first two but this blog is mainly in English).
3. I love cats more than anything.
4. My beliefs are related to the Left Hand Path.
5. I’m pansexual.
6. Very important years of my life have been spent living in Japan and this has a big influence in me.
7. I celebrate androgyny.
8. I have BPD and depression and no longer ashamed of it. So it’s very likely you will read many rants concerning my mental health problems.
9. I’m currently living in the City of Distortion (aka Valparaíso, CL).
10. I have a penchant for absinthe. And wine.
11. I love vintage manga.
12. Favorite genres of music are: synthpop, darkwave, gothic rock, j-rock, classical music (specially from the Romantic era) and tango.
13. I’m an Aquarius.
I don’t bite!
:::Azuma and the Benzos:::